- Max out Roth IRA at the new max contribution limit of $5500
- Pay off my car loan to my parents ($4000)
- Set up repayment plan to my parents for the refinance loan
- Make a deliberate effort to put money aside each month for savings goals
- Continue to apply for property tax credits to keep my bill low
- Get back to working out 5-6 days a week! (I’d love to feel confident in a bikini at the beach)
- Push hard to finish this graduate school project and set myself up for an early graduation!!
- Stop being so afraid of relationships failing…enjoy the moment!